Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Bike - Specialized Tarmac Elite

By riding the most miles this winter on the CompuTrainer at the Recyclist, I won the competition for a new Specialized road bike. I did something a little different on the components than is normal, so it took a little bit for everything to come in. But now its here and ready to ride.



The specifics are
  • Specialized Tarmac Elite full carbon frame
  • Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed derailleur
  • SRAM Rival 180 mm compact crank set
  • Centaur carbon shifters and brake levers
  • Velocity hubs and deep V rims
It looks great. The blue Velocity rims really set off the blue in the bike. I rode it a little yesterday, had some adjustments made, and rode it again today. It rides great.

So now I have 2 high end road bikes to choose from when I ride. (The other being my Serotta)

2 comments:

Lim said...

wow, nice bike!!!

Grandma said...

Congratulations on winning the new bike!